It’s organic expo time again! Starting tomorrow Feb. 6 – 9 at the Grande Halle de la Villette, Parc de la Villette is the Vivez Nature Paris. Entry fee is 5€ or free with an invitation that you can print off their website.
The list of exhibitors is long and I’m sure there will be some discoveries to be had. Looking through the list, some vegan and raw things caught my eye:
- Biscru: Dehydrated vegan biscuits ”powered by the sun” - savory and sweet. I’ll be heading directly there.
- Age Vert, Chlorella based drinks, chocos and more.
- Chaussure Bionat = Vegan Shoes!
- Goji Himalaya,
- Meli J0= sprouts, and also serving food.
- Mondial Ulberti’s kombucha.
- Les Produits de la vie, an all organic and vegan stand of cookies, spreads and more. Particularly wonderful.
Check here for the full exhibitor list.
There are also free conferences running throughout the four days. Some interesting topics:
- Sprouting Grains
- Raw or Cooked?
- Goji Berry Health Solution
- Wheatgrass Juice
- Vegetarian with Virginie Péan (whose blog has lots of recipes and who is a contributor to Végétariens Magazine.
Check here for the full conference schedule.
See you all there!